- 4 Organic Bell Peppers
- 1 tbs EVOO
- 1 lb organic lean ground turkery
- 1 cup organic yellow onion
- 1 cup organic mushrooms, baby bellas
- 1 cup organic celery
- 1 organic granny smith apple
- 1 tsp season, use your favorite seasonings here- cumin, rosemary, parsley, salt and pepper
Stuffed Peppers – Preheat oven to 375. Cut the tops off peppers, remove seeds with spoon. Set aside while you make your stuffing. Take your lean turkey and spices and begin to saute on stove top. Throw in veggies and let incorporate, possibly throw the lid on and let simmer on low for 5-10 minutes.
Once your stuffing is ready, stuff your peppers and toss in the oven at 375 for 20 minutes.