Cleansing Products – Love cinnamon? Than you’ll love this recipe! Add a little pop to your simple roasted vegetable, hey maybe go crazy and throw some cumin on top too! You dont have to eat raw veggies all day long, roast these babies up and treat yourself to a yummy hot dinner!
- 1 Head organic cauliflower
- 2 lbs organic carrots (go crazy and throw different colored carrots in your mix)
- 1/2 lb organic parsnips
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 organic zucchini
- 1 organic red bell pepper
- 2 whole organic garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 tablespoon EVOO
- 1 tablespoon organic cinnamon
Preheat oven to 375. Chop vegetables to similar sizes and place on baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with cinnamon and garlic and salt and pepper. Roast until golden and crispy, about 1 hour – throw broil on for final minute but keep an eye on your veggies.
* Add to your 30 day menu with a lean meat or white fish!